Thursday, July 8, 2010

Family Time

This post is, unfortunately, late as our internet has decided not to cooperate the last couple of days.
It was wonderful to spend some time with Kyle, Britney and Brendon before we move. We already see them only about once a month as they are stationed in South Georgia, but now it will be even less. Sunday we had a fabulous lunch at Olive Garden. The best part was meeting our waitress who is from Moldova! I had a feeling when I saw her she was at least from Eastern Europe, but to meet someone from Moldova was amazing! Got to practice some of my Romanian. It caused me to miss Moldova that much more. Our family is wanting to return very badly. I pray God will allow us to return soon. We spent the afternoon together and took pictures of our whole family last time together for a while. More of those bittersweet moments that I will treasure. It was so cute watching Jamey and Brendon play and swing. Brendon is such a fun big cousin!
After our fun afternoon and we were settled at home Jamey went to the family Bible and tried to pick it up. So, Jim asked him "do you want to read the Bible?" Jamey said, "Please!" and crawled up on the sofa next to Jim and watched him intently as he read out of Psalm. Such a sweet moment. It's amazing how early they learn these things and I am so thankful.
1 week 2 days

No comments:

Post a Comment