Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Refuge

Adapted from “Psalm 31, Part I” by Isaac Watts
Written by Neil Robins

Unto
 your 
hands 
 O
God 
of 
truth,
 my 
spirit
 I 
commit
You
 have 
redeemed
 my 
soul 
from 
death
 and 
saved
 me 
from 
the 
pit.
The 
passions 
of 
my 
hope 
and 
fear 
maintain 
a 
doubtful 
strife
While 
sorrow,
 pain 
and 
sin
 conspire 
to 
take 
away 
my 
life

Chorus

I
 know 
my 
days 
are 
in 
Your 
hands 
though 
I 
draw 
near 
to 
dust
You 
are 
the 
God 
in 
whom 
I 
trust, 
You 
are 
my 
refuge.
So 
lift 
up 
your 
voice 
and 
sing 
aloud, 
and
 praise
 Him 
all 
you 
saints,
How 
wondrous 
is 
His 
grace, 
He 
is 
our 
refuge.

Make
 Your 
most 
beloved 
face 
to 
shine 
upon 
me 
now
And 
save 
me 
for 
Your 
mercy’s 
sake 
for 
I 
am 
lost 
without
While 
in 
my 
haste 
I’m 
quick 
to 
say
 “where 
is 
Your 
help 
for 
me?”
But 
You 
attend
 me
 when 
I 
pray 
and You 
have 
heard 
my 
plea.

Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment