Tuesday, December 4, 2012

More Jamey Quotes

About Lillian after putting on pajamas: "She is wearing a night gown. She is Wee Willy Winky."

Walking into Rite Aid "We're going to Moldova!" Sadly I had to disappoint him.

"I'm sorry T-rex. I know you're big" after stepping on an inflatable dinosaur.

Me: "Who brought the Isrealites out of Egypt?"
Jamey: "Um, I think there is 1 God in 3 persons, the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit"

Jim: "Jamey, you have a brother."
Jamey: "But Lillian needs a girl."

Jim: "Your brother's name is Gabriel."
Jamey: "That's my Gabriel."

Jim: "Who is your mama?"
Jamey: "Um, my mama's the Lord."

While playing Wheel of Fortune Jim says, "Daddy's awesome"
Jamey responds, "No, Jamey's awesome."

Jamey: "I'm not going to Ninevah."
Me: "Where are you going then?"
Jamey: "In the octopus direction"

No comments:

Post a Comment