Saturday, February 1, 2014

Surprise Blessings

I just have to take a moment and thank God for using Jesse, a manager at Panera, who blessed me today. We have been attempting to reign in our eating out budget, I planned on only getting something to drink. When I gave him my card I had a coupon for $1 off a breakfast sandwich, but did not have the money to get both a drink and the sandwich. The coupon would expire before I would be back, so I debated over whether to get the drink or the sandwich, but knew I needed something to drink. I expressed the dilemma and he said, "no problem, I'll cover the difference." I seriously had to check with him 3 times to make sure I understood him correctly. He only charged me for a drink! I was shocked and so blessed. I love their breakfast sandwiches and was so thankful to have one at no extra cost. God is so good and uses little things to bless us.

No comments:

Post a Comment