Monday, April 27, 2020

30 Weeks with Number 10

On Friday I reached the wonderful marker of 30 weeks with our tenth baby! With this being number ten and in the last quarter of this pregnancy, I'm finding myself stopping more to cherish these little moments. Because life is a little slower right now with all that's going on in the world, God is giving me the reminder to stop, pause an enjoy these little moments that may never happen again.

Nothing is guaranteed in this life. In a flash everything can change.

It feels like life moves at breakneck speed. Sometimes it feels like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant!

But right now, while the world is just a little slower, I want to take time and enjoy this (even though this pregnancy has been very draining). I want to remember the movements. I want to cherish the moments I get to carry the life of and image bearer of God. I want to be thankful for the fatigue and heartburn that reminds me that, even though it's uncomfortable, is part of the joy of being a mama.

I'm grateful to be at 30 weeks. Every week is a miracle. Every moment is a miracle.

I'm anxious to meet this newest little one face to face. But right now I want to take in the joy of carrying this child inside and treasure these moments of pregnancy before the delivery comes.


No comments:

Post a Comment