Thursday, March 17, 2022

Reading Challenges 2022

 Last year I took on several reading challenges, but half way through the year lost momentum when our 11th blessing was given to us. One blessing of having a little one is that I am able to read a lot while nursing and so by God's grace I will read at least 52 books this year! Whether reading to our children, fun books for myself, learning with Jim or delving into God's Word, I so desire to read and learn and enjoy the written word as I grow in writing myself and teaching our children to write and we work towards building our family ministry business. Usually I do separate posts for many of these but I am doing several challenges once again, and decided to list them all here. 

This year I'm using these challenges to help in deciding my reading choices for the year as I tackle the books I haven't read yet on our shelf. Even though I have yet to post about this, I have already read many books this year! Thankful to have a head start. (Note except for the Classics challenge, some books were started in 2021)

2022 Christian Reading Challenge with Tim Challies

Back to the Classics 2022 with Karen's Books and Chocolate

2022 Christian Reading Challenge with Jason and Jami Balmet (formally the Christian Women's Reading Challenge but they combined this year with their rebranding)

2022 Intentional by Grace Reading Challenge

Modern Mrs. Darcy Reading Challenge (though I have not chosen my categories for this year, I am likely reusing the ones I set last year as I didn't meet those goals)

2022 Anchored Women Book Club (this has a book for each month and since I don't own most of them, I may not read all of these this year because I'm wanting to read a lot of what I already have along with books that we read as a family)

There will be overlap in these challenges as books will fit into a category in most of these challenges. I'm excited to read more this year. We all love a good book!

No comments:

Post a Comment