Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Back to the Classics Wrap Up

As in years past I really enjoyed participating in the Back to the Classics Challenge with Books and Chocolate. I started this year with a bang devouring my classics, but half way through the year, much happened and majorly slowed down so I only made it through six classics this year. With six books I earned one entry to the Classic Challenge drawing.  EmmieBeth13@gmail.com

The six categories with books are:

20th Century Classic- Perelandra
Classic by a Woman Author- Strawberry Girl
Classic in Translation- The Stranger
Classic Tragic Novel- A Canticle for Lebowitz
Very Long Classic- Wife No. 19
Classic Novella- Catcher in the Rye

I greatly enjoyed the vast array of classics I read this year. Many were sad in some way, but all were worth the read.

No comments:

Post a Comment