Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Even More Reading Challenges

 So right now you may thing I'm a bit psycho, but honestly I love reading challenges, seeing the categories and seeing how what we're reading fits or giving me ideas for different things that I might not read. Jami Balmet had links to two other challenges that I took a peek at. 

1. 2021 Intentional By Grace Reading Challenge- This one looks so fun. It has a guided outline if you're wanting to ease into a reading challenge and has three levels of books. Leigh Ann advises walking through the first 13 categories and working into the other two if you are growing in reading up to 52 books for the year. I'm skipping around since I had already started other challenges but there are great categories.

This challenge has many categories that my novel, Together or Apart, would apply to. Why don't you check it out!

2. The Anchored Women Book Club- This challenge has a book each month that they have picked. Because I'm reading books with my children as well as trying to read the books on my shelves, I'm not sure if I will read any of the books this hear, but there are several on this list I would like to read.


So many choices for challenges! I love reading challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment