Monday, February 1, 2021

QBQ! The Question Behind the Question

 I have so many books to review right now! This one was recommended to me by my sweet friend Katie Hornor and it was what I needed. In fact I read it in September and I already need to read it again!!! I probably need to read it every week if I'm honest. 

This book is super practical, as well as a quick and easy read. It's also extremely to the point and convicting if you have a problem with complaining or blame shifting like me. QBQ! tells it like it is and bust opens all of the lies that we believe or have been taught about personal accountability and doing what we say we're going to do. This book stepped all over my toes as there are so many things that are victim mentality that I did not recognize because they're so ingrained in me and in the culture in which we live. 

I highly recommend this book. It is not Christian in nature, but the concept is certainly Biblical and needs to be applied to all areas of life. 

5 Stars for this life read

No comments:

Post a Comment