Saturday, June 26, 2010

Another Week

Wow! Has this past week flown by. How is it that when Jim has a week off of work the time just seems to zoom? With another week down it is another week closer to our big move. It is getting exciting, especially as I hear of friends at church preparing time and getting others involved in helping us with our move. It reminds me of how great it is to be a part of the body of Christ. We all have a part to play. We all have gifts and talents that need to be shared. We are all apart of each others lives no matter what we are doing, where we are, what church we attend or Sunday School class we're in. We are all connected by the Saving Grace given to us through Christ's blood. How grateful I am for this.
This week has been fun and tiring. We got to spend last weekend with Jon (Jim's brother) who is such a delight. Not knowing if we will get to see him again is difficult, but it just spurs the prayers for the whole family that much more.
It was also great to see Brit and Kyle and eat lunch with the Mayers, McMurrays, Wisenauts and Papaw Jones. These times I will miss but will be even better in the future as they will be less frequent.
Monday the family went bowling (yay for Groupons!). But I did terrible! :( I still am regaining my strength from the pregnancy. I would say I forgot how long it takes to get back, but I never got it back the last time. :)
Jim only has 4 night shifts left at Northside. This is so crazy. We need prayers for a job in Louisville as it really needs to be part time. We have found a couple possibilities. Just waiting to see where God leads.
2 weeks 6 days

No comments:

Post a Comment