- Spend at least 10 minutes praying daily- Yes
- Spend at least 10 minutes reading and reflecting on the Bible daily- Yes! God has given me a passion to devour the Word!
- Memorize verses with the kids - We are not learning anything new currently
- Memorize Proverbs 31:10-31 and Romans 1 (I hope to add more to it, but this is where I want to start)- I read over Proverbs 31:10-31 and have 10-16 down
- Go out for a date once a month- We have been on at least 1 a week!
- Go on a night away once this year- Yes, went overnight to Lexington for our 10th anniversary
- Read 3 books together this year- We are currently working on our 2nd book together this year, "A Praying Life"
- Discuss plan weekly on Sunday afternoon- Still improving, but mostly
- Spend 30 minutes of one on one time with each child every week- Some, but not a lot. Right now Jim and I are working on making our marriage 1st priority, so this will come later
- Go to playgroup each Tuesday- Yes
- Take kids to Science Center or Zoo at least once a month- Nope
- Write in individual journals at least 3 times this year- Wrote in Sam's
- Finish Jamey's 1st year Scrapbook- Did nothing with this during July, not sure this one will happen
- Keep up with cleaning schedule- Did not do this
- Keep up with my calendar- Did fairly well with this overall, still room for improvement
- Being fully present when with my family- Getting better at this. God has been really working on me and helping me to do better in this area
- Continue to host Women's Prayer once a month- Yes
- Have at least 4 Childbirth Conversation classes this year- This may have been too, lofty of a goal. As of right now I might get 1 more in this year
- Start Childbirth Conversation blog- Yes! It is finally launched. You can check it out here
- Read a book a month aside from Class material- Yes! This month I read "To Walk or Stay"
- Journal 5 days a week- I might have averaged this, but a couple weeks I only wrote twice
- Write (books) 3 days a week- Nope
- Edit novel to prepare for publishing and research publishing options- Did a little editing one day
- Complete Childbirth Conversation book- Did not work on this at all
- Plan for next novel and write in November- Did not get any planning done this month
- Finish Rosetta Stone Russian level 1 and begin Level 2- Have not worked on this
- Continue to meet once a month with writing group- July was too crazy and it did not happen
- Blog 3 days a week- Not at all. I've wanted to, but my thoughts are really scattered in the busyness. Got a few down last week, but still wrestling with what all to write
- Go to water aerobics once a week- Unable to do this this month, hoping to start back soon
- Maintain weight until birth- Gained more than I wanted, but less than previous pregnancies!
- Lose weight after giving birth- Beginning to lose the weight, but not being super active about it at the moment
July went by fast! Much faster than I was expecting. Perhaps that's because June crawled. Either way, I'm still boggled that it is already over. It has been all over the place as God seeks to guide us and grow us more in the image of Christ, growing our marriage, our kids, and our responsibilities. God has been good to us in all of it as He guides us both gently and harshly. I am so thankful that He is my God, even as I wrestle with Him about who He is. Clearly a lot of my goals are not being met and likely will not be this year. But honestly, I'm OK with that because I'm closer to God, to Jim, to my kids and my local Body.
How was your July?
How was your July?