- Spend at least 10 minutes praying daily- Yes, this has been done most if not everyday
- Spend at least 10 minutes reading and reflecting on the Bible daily- This too has been done most days, though I know not every one
- Memorize verses with the kids - Yes! We have memorized John 3:7, Matthew 6:24, Psalm 89:8 and are currently working on Ephesians 6:11
- Memorize Proverbs 31:10-31 and Romans 1 (I hope to add more to it, but this is where I want to start)- I read over Proverbs 31:10-31 and began working on v 10 this week, need to get this in my daily routine
- Go out for a date once a month- Yes
- Go on a night away once this year- No, need to figure out when this might be possible
- Read 3 books together this year- We have not started any yet
- Discuss plan weekly on Sunday afternoon- Yes
- Spend 30 minutes of one on one time with each child every week- I'm still trying to figure out the best way to do this. I know it happened here and there, but I need to plan this better in February
- Go to playgroup each Tuesday- We have had some crazy weather so we missed at least 1
- Take kids to Science Center or Zoo at least once a month- Again crazy weather and Jim starting classes so we did not get this done this month. Hopefully we will make up for it in the summer
- Write in individual journals at least 3 times this year- Did a little catching up
- Finish Jamey's 1st year Scrapbook- Worked on getting my scrap stuff organized so I can do this
- Keep up with cleaning schedule- I'm changing my definition of what this means, so I did this about half the month
- Keep up with my calendar- Did fairly well with this overall, still room for improvement
- Being fully present when with my family- I did not do this as well as I would have liked, but by God's grace I've seen some improvement
- Continue to host Women's Prayer once a month- Yes!
- Have at least 4 Childbirth Conversation classes this year- Had my first of the year last Saturday, snow and all. It was a great time of fellowship and encouragement
- Start Childbirth Conversation blog- Yes! It is finally launched. You can check it out here
- Read a book a month aside from Class material- Yes! I have been reading a lot this month: I finally finished "Redeeming Childbirth" and "Sexual Intimacy in Marriage" (review to come) and read all of "A San Woman's Guide to Raising a Healthy Family" (review to come)
- Journal 5 days a week- I actually think I managed to average this at least 3 weeks!
- Write (books) 3 days a week- I did not do this, but have worked some
- Edit novel to prepare for publishing and research publishing options- I have the first 10 1/2 pages edited for the first round (I know I'll need to go over it again)
- Complete Childbirth Conversation book- I have been working on answering questions that I have been given to me
- Plan for next novel and write in November- I have done some initial planning!
- Finish Rosetta Stone Russian level 1 and begin Level 2- Rosetta Stone has been giving me some issues so I did not work on this much this month
- Continue to meet once a month with writing group- Yes!
- Blog 3 days a week- I have definitely averaged that this month and then some!
- Go to water aerobics once a week- I had to miss one week because no one else was home, but have been keeping up otherwise
- Maintain weight until birth- Struggling with this, though not gaining as fast as I usually do
- Lose weight after giving birth
January was a great month. God has been so gracious to me and helping me to be productive throughout the day. I have gotten far more done than I had expected and I am so grateful for it. I am still homeschooling and have stayed on top of my kids work. Jim has been productive and begun school. I am just amazed at what all God has done in January. I hope and pray February is just as wonderful!