Friday, November 8, 2013

Britney

 Today I am thankful for my sister, Britney. If you look at this picture you can probably see why. She is so much fun and always has a story to tell. She makes me laugh all the time. She is such a determined person and has overcome many obstacles in her life. God has blessed me so much with her life and I am thankful that 25 years ago he brought her to our family and that almost 23 years ago she legally became part of our family. We do not see each other nearly enough and do not get to talk as frequently as we would like, but we can always pick up where we left off and keep right on going.

Thank you, God, for bringing Britney into my life and for the laughter and smiles she brings. Please continue to work in her life and teach her about Your ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment