Saturday, November 9, 2013

Rachel

This is my sister, Rachel. I have so many reasons to be thankful for her, but the first is seeing as a young child a tangible answer to prayer. I had prayed for a long time for another brother or sister and when I was 9 our family was blessed with twins. Rachel was the first born and ended up designated as "my twin" because I was the oldest. She is a lot like me in some ways, which can cause us to butt heads, but we still love each other and talk. Last December she came to help us as we adjusted to 4 children in our family and she helped so much. She is growing into a beautiful woman and I am excited to see what God does with her life.

Father, thank You for my answer to prayer in my sister, Rachel. She is such a precious young woman. Guide her and direct her as she seeks to honor You in her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment