Monday, November 4, 2013

Lillian

 This is Lillian, my one little girl. And really, this picture is her. I am so thankful for the life and laughter she brings to our home. She has the craziest sense of humor and finds the most bizarre things funny. Her responses are short and to the point. She is just so much fun. I sometimes struggle with having fun, and she teaches me about fun everyday. Her spirit is precious and I love to watch her learn and grow. She loves saying her Bible verses. She tells me all the time she wants to be an excellent wife. By God's grace she will be. She loves her brothers and is already a "little mama". We have to remind her that she is not the mama and to let us handle things. She wants to clean and is showing some interest in the kitchen. She is just special. I am thankful she is learning to hold her own and that she is tough but in a gentle feminine way. It's amazing to see that in her at a young age. I pray that I can teach her how to be a woman after God's own heart.



Father, Thank You for precious Lillian. You have made her beautifully in Your image and I see reflection of Your grace in her all the time. May she grow to be a woman after Your own heart, an excellent wife, and a mama who leads her kids to You. Grow her to love Christ and reflect Him in all that she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment