Sunday, November 10, 2013

Becca

I cannot even begin to say how thankful I am my for my sister, Becca. She has been living with us for almost a year and a half and has been such a blessing. She has helped so much with the kids, who love her so much. She does laundry, makes breakfast most mornings of the week, gets up with the kids when I need a little extra sleep, watches them at least 2 nights a week currently and still goes to school and is involved at our church. We have deep conversations on a regular basis and are learning to speak God's Truth into each other's lives in a loving way and seek forgiveness when we over react. She is seeking to know more about God and is a fighter. I am so thankful that God has brought Becca to our home for this time.

Father, Thank You for the blessing of my sister Becca. Thank You for the work You are doing in her life. I pray You will continue to do a work in her that is beyond what she might hope or dream.

1 comment: