Saturday, November 30, 2013

Salvation

I am so grateful and thankful for salvation. This may seem like a bit of a repeat, but as I have been reflecting on this month, I could not even be grateful for anything if I did not have the grace of God in my life. And by God's grace and I have salvation through His Son, Jesus Christ. I have done nothing to earn this gift, but God has changed my heart to live for Him by His grace and work in my life. I am thankful that I am saved and I am thankful that God is still molding me through the Holy Spirit living inside of me. This salvation is a free gift and I know that I can now life my purpose, which is to bring God glory in everything I do and proclaim His Name to all people. God is so great!

Lord, You are a great God and I praise You for saving me, an undeserving sinner, by Your grace. Thank You that there is nothing I can do to earn Your favor and that Jesus has earned Your favor for me by living a perfect life and dying the death I should have died and rising again to new life so that I can now live with You forever giving praise and glory to Your Name. Thank You so much for this eternal gift that nothing can compare to.

No comments:

Post a Comment