Friday, November 15, 2013

Dawn

I am so thankful for my dear friend Dawn. I know I have written about her before, but I must write again as I am so thankful for this Sister. She has been serving our Father for 8 months abroad and with all that she has had going on, she still has taken time to pursue and love on me, even so far away. I cannot tell you how thankful I am that God placed her in my life. I have learned so much from her and still learn from her as we write emails and Skype when we can. We pour into each other in ways that I have never experienced before and I still miss having her in Louisville almost every day. But I am thankful God has called her to serve Him with her family and it is a joy to hear what He is doing in them and through them. It's been a blessing to watch them go before as we plan and prepare for a similar challenge in the not to distant future. I have gained so much wisdom from her and her honesty is unmatched. I love Dawn so much and cannot wait to see what all God does with her.

Father, thank You for Dawn and for saving her and making her Your child. She is such a precious woman and I could not ask for a better friend. She is so faithful to You and Your people. Please bless her as she continues to follow Your leading especially when it is hard and challenging. Draw her ever close to You as she seeks You with all of her heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment