Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My Daddy

This is my daddy! We have always had a special connection, probably because we are a lot alike in the way we think. I am thankful that we can talk about anything, even disagree, and still be OK in the end. It has been a blessing to see my dad growing in the Lord and for him to be open to changing. I am thankful for his patience as I grow in the Lord and learn how to deal with things in a Godly manner. He has been an encouragement to me in a lot of things. Now that we live apart we can go for awhile without talking but it does not effect our relationship. We can pick up where we left off and continue on.

Thank You, God, for my Daddy who loves You and is seeking to be more like You everyday. I pray You will continue to grow him in wisdom and Christlikeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment