Friday, November 29, 2013

Prayer

I am so thankful for the privilege to pray to my God. This past month I have been very neglectful of this privilege and have struggled a lot. As a child of the One True God, through the death of His Son, Jesus Christ, we have the ability to come before the throne and talk with our Father, to have a personal relationship with Him. In the last week I have been reminded of this privilege as I seek to reconnect with my God. I am so thankful for the Holy Spirit living in me to convict me and move me forward in Christ-likeness by praying to my God. May I return to the desire God has given me to be a prayer warrior and pray in the power of the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ.

Father, help me to pray and commune with You through the power of the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus. Thank You that You call us to pray and that You use the prayers of Your saints to accomplish Your good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment