Friday, November 1, 2013

I'm Thankful For God

This might be an obvious place to start, but when I think about thankfulness I realize without God I would have nothing to be thankful for. God is all that I have. I'm so thankful that He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to die for me, to save me and call me His own. I am thankful that because of what Christ has done in me I have His Holy Spirit living inside of me to teach and guide me as well as convict me and help me grow. I am so thankful that sin and death have been conquered by Jesus death on the cross and resurrection 3 days later. I am so thankful that He has created me and my family and has given me all that I have. I am so blessed that He refuses to leave me where I am, but instead grows me in Christ-likeness as He leads me each day. I am thankful He has forgiven me of all my sins and views me as clean because of Christ. I am thankful that He has given me His Word, the Bible, so I know who He is and can learn more about Him. Thank You, God, that You have saved me! You are all I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment