Sunday, November 3, 2013

Jamey

 I am thankful for my firstborn, Jamey. This boy surprises me all of the time. God has truly blessed me with a son who is smart, quick, loves to learn and challenges me everyday. Jamey loves to play, wrestle, build, read, spell, add, write, watch TV and movies, act out TV and movies, imagine, and figure things out. I am so blessed to have a child who loves to hear God's Word and memorize it. He loves to sing Bible verses and songs that talk about God, who He is and what He has done. Jamey is always surprising me with deep Truths. God definitely talks to this boy. I am so thankful for his openness to God and His ways and that He desires to know Jesus and be like Jesus. 

Thank You, Lord, for Jamey. Thank You for Your grace in His life. Please continue to reveal Yourself to him that he may know You and follow You all the days of his life. Bring him to Jesus and teach him the deep mysteries of Your amazing ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment