Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Ann Daugherty

I am so thankful to have Ann Daugherty in my life. She was one of my first friends here. We lived in the same apartment complex and our oldest boys are a month apart (ironically our second boys were born a month apart 2 years ago). We met regularly both in her house and playgroup and talked about life and how God is involved in everything. She really has really helped me in understanding diversity and how to talk things out in a loving Christ centered way. I'm also thankful for her love of educating women in childbirth. This is a passion we share and she has helped in educating me in some of the issues I was not as aware of in my medical background. She is so patient and loving but real. We also do not get to hang out as much as I would like, but when we do see each other it is always an encouragement.

Father, Thank You so much for putting Ann in my life. She has such a heart for You and seeing Your Kingdom come on earth. Please continue to to guide and bless her and Luke as they seek where You would have them go and what You would have them do.

No comments:

Post a Comment