Friday, November 22, 2013

Nora Allison

Mrs. Allison is such a blessing to me and so many others. I thank God that she is here in Louisville and is connected at both Sojourn and Southern. I have learned so much sitting under her teaching. She is wonderful at leading women as she is over the women at Sojourn. She is encouraging and lives what she teaches. I have had the privilege of taking Leadership with her through SWI, which has helped me in learning how to lead women in the church. I was also privileged to take Lessons in Prayer with her and again learned so much. I love to pray and it was helpful learning different kinds of prayers and seeing how people prayed in the Bible. She has taught me so much. Mrs. Allison has also been a tremendous help in getting Childbirth Conversations started at Sojourn. We have only had one class thus far, but she is such an encouragement and also great at giving constructive feedback to help improve future classes. It was also helpful to have her be able to figure out logistics. Mrs. Allison is such a wonderful woman of God who has a heart for the women of God and I am so thankful to know her.

Thank You, Father, for Mrs. Allison, a woman after Your own heart who desires for all women to be women after Your own heart. Thank You that she cares for the whole woman, spiritually, emotionally and physically, the way You care for women. Please continue to bless her ministry as she teaches other women to follow You and lead other women.

No comments:

Post a Comment