Saturday, November 23, 2013

Gidget White

Today I am thankful for Gidget. We met at the Science Center during a play time for toddlers and just started talking. Who knew it would bud into a great friendship so quickly! She has 2 kids that my kids love as well. We see each other regularly and have such wonderful thought provoking conversations. I love that we come from different backgrounds and I have learned so much from her. One of the most fun things this month has been writing together. It is always fun meeting other writers and having time to write together is a lot of fun. It has been wonderful getting to know Gidget the past few months, and I am excited to see where our friendship will go.

Thank You, God, for my dear friend Gidget. Thank You for time to hang out and get to know each other. Please bless her family with Your grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment