Thursday, October 31, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness

I have wanted to do one of the 30 day challenges since I started reading about others doing it. Until now, I really have not known what to do and have not been in a great place to accomplish such a challenge. After seeing my dear Sister Ashley's 31 Days of Blessed Chaos I realized how much this is about thankfulness and that is what God is really pushing in my heart right now; how to be grateful for all things. So I will be doing 30 days of Thankfulness in November. I'm excited about where this may take me, and it may even go over 30 days (I realize how much I have to be thankful for). I will continue my Sunday lists for my everyday blessings, but am looking forward to highlighting things God has brought to my mind. So join me this month as we prepare for Thanksgiving and share what you are thankful for.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so behind on my blog reader! Glad to have inspired you! We all have so much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete