Monday, January 27, 2014

New Blog

I'm so excited to share with you the start of a new blog that I am working on. As many of you know childbirth is a passion of mine and I believe it is important to share information, educate and build community for women during this precious season of life. With that I am launching a new blog to go along with a class I have begun teaching, Childbirth Conversations. I will continue writing in this blog as it is for my family and what we are learning, but will also be writing on the Childbirth Conversations blog as well. I hope you will drop by and join in the conversations!

If you have questions about pregnancy and childbirth please ask. If you have stories you would like to share contact me. I am excited to follow God on this adventure He is leading me in and hope you will join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment