Thursday, January 30, 2014

January Blessings

Last year it was wonderful writing down as many blessings as I could think of to reach 10,000 by the end of the year. It was challenging at times and often tedious, but well worth it. God really taught me how to have a thankful heart and see how many blessings I really have.

This year my plan is to simply highlight several things that stood out throughout the month.


  1. I made it through 2 full days with all 4 kids by myself while pregnant. God filled me with His grace and it was a wonderful week, though crazy and busy.
  2. Watching my kids grow in being more like friends, especially Jamey and Lillian
  3. How much Gabriel is learning: almost walking, waving, blowing kisses, giving hugs and kisses and using signs and words to communicate
  4. Seeing how much Reuben is learning: doing puzzles, communicating better and beginning to learn to use the toilet
  5. Going many days with almost no TV viewing time
  6. Staying on top of things and growing in organization
It's been a great month. I look forward to what God will teach us in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment