Friday, June 18, 2010

Last Night of Choir

Though I am a couple days late, my last night of choir practice was quite surreal. I have sung in choir at church since I was 3 years old. Mr. Wallace pointed this out on Wednesday and it really just blew my mind. 23 years of singing in a church choir. How amazing is that? I love to sing as a form of worship to my Lord and though I will never quit singing, it will be strange no longer singing as a leader of worship. My choir family had a special time of prayer for my family and me as we move on to this next stage of our lives. It was a beautiful time and truly encouraged me knowing that people at home will be praying for us and supporting us from afar. I still have 4 more Sundays to help lead worship and I am thankful for that as it is close to my heart. I will cherish these moments and hold tight to the memories.
4 weeks until we are in Louisville.

No comments:

Post a Comment