Thursday, August 26, 2010

Who Knows!

I seriously wish I could just think and type a blog. There have been several times I have wanted to write an entry but just did not have the opportunity and now that I have a minute I cannot remember what all I wanted to write.
I will say this, I don't think cooking would be so bad if I had someone to plan the meals and buy the food for me. It took me a total of 3 hours to do that last weekend! Ridiculous! But I really have no idea what I am doing in this regard. Thankfully most of what I have made the past couple of weeks has been successful (tasty) according to Jim. I think I'm just overly critical of myself. We did make some super yummy cheese enchiladas a couple nights ago! And it wasn't that hard. Doing fresh pinto beans was a challenge but this time they were a success!
Tonight I start Seminary Wives Institute at Southern. I'm excited to see what there is in store for me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment