- Spend at least 10 minutes praying daily- Thanks to morning pumping this is happening most days!
- Spend at least 10 minutes reading and reflecting on the Bible daily- Again pumping has really helped with this
- Memorize verses with the kids - working on this during school time
- Have extended prayer times 4 times during the year- Jim has had 3 and I have had 3
- Read Christian books (Jim- 1 (not school related), Emmie- 3)- 1 for me so far and started "Mission of Motherhood" and "Humble Roots"
- Pray together daily- YES! Growing in more directed prayer times together as well
- Go out for a date once a week- By God's grace I believe we actually managed this this month again! It's gotten a little tricky lately
Go on a night away once this year- Yes! We were able to get away for 2 whole days for our Anniversary! Big thanks to Becca, Shannon, Julianne, Victor and Ariana who made this possible for us! It was wonderful Read 3 books together this year (read one day a week)- Crossing this off because it's not going to happen. Maybe next year when we're forced to for School of Missions
- Discuss plan weekly on Saturday afternoon- Did not happen
- Spend 15 minutes of one on one time with each child every week- Still did not schedule this, but we're getting better at intentional one on one time
- Special Outing Alone twice during the year with each child- No outings again this month. It's been a struggle to plan extra outside activities with getting organized
- Family fun activity once a month- We went to Mulberry Farms to play, do a corn maze and pick pumpkins with some friends from church. It was a great time!
- Write in individual journals at least 3 times this year- Got caught up and now I need to write in 2 of them again!
- Finish Jamey's 1st year Scrapbook- May not get to working on this until January because of other needed organizing
Keep up with cleaning schedule- We are finishing the year with massive cleaning and organizing so hopefully we will get this made for next year
- Keep up with my calendar- Have not used it at all like I should this month
- Being fully present when with my family- This is back and forth depending on how overwhelmed I'm feeling, but still growing in this
Try 12 new recipes this year- (12) Jim made chocolate cake and blueberry cream cheese icing for Gabriel's birthday and it was DELICIOUS! So we have also met this goal!
- No TV 2 days a week (watching)- We had a couple days without it, which was a blessing! Still using it a lot with seeking new patterns
Begin gardening in the spring- Another that just did not happen and isn't going to, but that's OK!
- Continue sending out Prayer List- Yes
- Read a book a month for myself- Still working on "Don Quixote" hoping I can finish my classics challenge this year but doesn't look like it, would really like to finish this book though
- Jim read one fiction book- Yes! He finished "Eragon", Eldest", and "Brisingr"
- Journal 5 days a week- Still not getting this done.
- Jim Journal 3 days a week- Yes
- Edit novel to prepare for publishing- No work on this
- Book Club once a month- We didn't meet this month :(
- Continue to meet once a month with writing group- Scheduled it, but ended up with a meeting with God, which was just as useful
- Blog 1-2 days a week- Think I got 4 posts in this month
- Mild Exercise twice a week- Nope, really need to work on schedule/routine/rhythms
Maintain weight until birth- This did not happen, so I have extra work to do now
- Lose weight after giving birth- I'm basically stagnant at the moment. Hoping to get cracking on this soon. I need it and I need the energy!
There goes November. It FLEW by! It seems, as with life on the whole, the closer to the end of the year the fast it goes. November was busy finishing co-op, doing school and organizing the whole house from top to bottom. We're still in the midst of this massive project because we have realized how desperately we need orderliness in our house. So we're starting with finding a place for everything and purging what we no longer want or need. Then hopefully we will find a new routine for next year so that we can maintain order and be more effective in everything so we can bring God glory in all things.
How was your November?
How was your November?