Thursday, May 29, 2014

Happy Birthday, Jim!



Today Jim is 31! No, it's not a big birthday, but a birthday nonetheless. I'm so thankful for Jim and his desire to be more like Christ every day. It was nice having a low key day together as well as go out together yesterday. We made ribs (a tradition we started last year) that were delicious and a strawberry cake from scratch. Have I mentioned how much I appreciate that Jim can cook and bake with confidence! I'm so thankful I have a husband who can teach me things I need to know. (And Becca did a fabulous job with the ribs. Thanks for the help, Bec!)
I'm so thankful that 31 years ago, God brought Jim into this world. I'm so thankful He has saved Jim for His Kingdom. I am so blessed to do life with this man of God.

Happy Birthday, Jimbo! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment