Thursday, December 4, 2014

November Blessings

During the month of thankfulness, I should have so much to be thankful for, but my brain is at a loss and I did not write as I went through the month. It has been a challenging month, but I know I can remember quite a few things to be thankful for. So here it goes.


  1. Learning to have deep conversations
  2. Celebrating new life with friends
  3. The Sholtes family
  4. Finding out we're having another baby
  5. Being due the day after my sister :)
  6. Being able to go to Georgia for a week
  7. Visiting with the Kalath family
  8. Mamaliga cu brunza!
  9. Celebrating Gabriel's 2nd Birthday
  10. Visiting with the Elrod family
  11. Meeting baby Lily
  12. My kids loving to play with their cousins
  13. Thanksgiving with my family
  14. Good visit with family
  15. Watching "Winning London"
  16. Getting to go to the closing session of Sojourn Network Conference
  17. The Cheong family
  18. Learning more and more to rely fully on God to be my everything
  19. Time to rest and sleep
  20. God's continual provision 

No comments:

Post a Comment