- Learning to have deep conversations
- Celebrating new life with friends
- The Sholtes family
- Finding out we're having another baby
- Being due the day after my sister :)
- Being able to go to Georgia for a week
- Visiting with the Kalath family
- Mamaliga cu brunza!
- Celebrating Gabriel's 2nd Birthday
- Visiting with the Elrod family
- Meeting baby Lily
- My kids loving to play with their cousins
- Thanksgiving with my family
- Good visit with family
- Watching "Winning London"
- Getting to go to the closing session of Sojourn Network Conference
- The Cheong family
- Learning more and more to rely fully on God to be my everything
- Time to rest and sleep
- God's continual provision
Thursday, December 4, 2014
During the month of thankfulness, I should have so much to be thankful for, but my brain is at a loss and I did not write as I went through the month. It has been a challenging month, but I know I can remember quite a few things to be thankful for. So here it goes.