- Spend at least 10 minutes praying daily- Yes, I'm working more directed prayer into my day
- Spend at least 10 minutes reading and reflecting on the Bible daily- Yes!
- Memorize verses with the kids - We have memorized 10 verses together
- Memorize Scripture- Doing this with the kids in school time
- Go out for a date once a week- Yes
Go on a night away once this year- Yes we went away for our anniversary!
- Read 3 books together this year- Did not read any this month, this goal will not be met
- Discuss plan weekly on
SundaySaturday afternoon- We are discussing plans but still need improvement on consistency and sticking to our plans as much as it depends on us
- Spend 30 minutes of one on one time with each child every week- Getting better at this, still have a lot of growing, but at least we are progressing :)
- Go to playgroup each Tuesday- Did not really happen this month and this one will likely be going away
- Write in individual journals at least 3 times this year- A little behind in this but will be done soon
- Finish Jamey's 1st year Scrapbook- Need to go through pictures with Jim so this is on hold currently
- Keep up with cleaning schedule- Did some cleaning later in the month, but still not consistent hoping to grow in this next year
- Keep up with my calendar- Status quo, still need improvement here
- Being fully present when with my family- Getting better at this but always room for improvement
- Continue sending out Prayer List- Yes
- Read a book a month for myself- This month I read "Lady Chatterly's Lover" (review to come, I'm behind on my other review as well. Hopefully I'll get some blog posts written soon)
- Journal 5 days a week- Yes! God has really been giving me opportunity to do this in the morning
- Write (books) 3 days a week- I have written down some ideas for my nonfiction book I'm working on, and worked on the introduction with my writing group
- Edit novel to prepare for publishing and research publishing options- No additional work on this during the month
- Finish Rosetta Stone Russian level 1 - Have not worked on this
- Continue to meet once a month with writing group- YES! So thankful to have a new Sister in the group
- Blog 3 days a week- Not at all
Go to water aerobics once a week- Started back to find out that our instructor was moving and they are going to begin charging for classes so only did this half the month and this will be no more Maintain weight until birth- Did well with this, still gained some but far better than other pregnancies
- Lose weight after giving birth- Just maintained this month, need a plan for this, but other things are taking priority
It's hard to believe November is at an end. This month involved a lot of ups and downs. We took a week off of school to teach cleaning and do major planning. Thanksgiving week was completely thrown off. But through it all, God has been faithful and is growing Jim and me together, giving us vision for our family and what we believe He wants it to look like. We are still struggling with execution, but hopefully during December we will get plans settled and 2016 will be a year of great growth for our family.
What was November like for you?
What was November like for you?