Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall

So somehow it got to be October without another post. I suppose as life becomes more routine it seems a bit "mundane" to put the everyday life into an online posting.
In Louisville October and fall actually are simultaneous! I can't believe it. It turned October and cool almost at the same time. It is amazing actually enjoying Autumn weather more than just once in a while. Love it! Though as quickly as it has gotten cool I do wonder how cold the winter will actually be. The only real downside is I cannot seem to keep Lillian warm. She is wearing full sleepers all the time and her hands are still icicles! Poor girl. Hopefully that will stop.
We've had a fun month still meeting people and getting to know friends better. Jim is getting settled in his job and praise the Lord, has Tuesdays off so we can continue in our community group! God is so good and provides in the best ways.
The third week in September my family cam for a visit. We mostly hung out and just enjoyed time together. They will be up again this weekend for Lillian's dedication. I'm excited to see exactly how Sojourn does it as it is a group of people all dedicating their children to the Lord.
God is still working on me and it is taking lots of time. But I guess that too is part of the journey that we are on. I love to learn and I am thankful for the opportunities I have hear to learn. Meeting new people is always educational and exciting.
I finished my first SWI class last week. It was a great class and so excited to be a part of this program. Next week will begin class 2. This is another great educational opportunity. I will say though, I do not think there will be another class like Cross Cultural Ministries. I learned so much about people and cultures and ministry. Things like that are invaluable.
2 and a half months. Where is the time going?

No comments:

Post a Comment