Friday, December 31, 2010

And A Happy New Year!!!!!

Wow! 2010 has flown by! It has been a great year full of fun and adventures. I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store. Our kids are growing and healthy, we have a place to live, food to eat, clothes and blankets to keep us warm. We have been so blessed. This really is the first year that I think I have really reflected on all that happened in the past year and wanted to really grow and change and learn from the past year. I am still wrestling with God as to what it all is that He really wants me to do. How to organize my time appropriately and take care of my family and home as I should. Making sure my priorities are straight. I wish it was all so cut and dry but as we grow closer to God and learn more about His will and priorities we change and have to consistently fight the flesh. I pray all the time, God show me the way and then I go back to my own thing. Back and forth all the time. I am so thankful I am saved by grace through faith in Christ Jesus and I have the power through the Holy Spirit to fight the flesh. Stand up and fight!
May this coming year be full of blessings that bring God the ultimate glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment