Friday, December 3, 2010

Couponing Rocks!

So thanks to Beth Crouser I am officially addicted to couponing. I went black Friday to get started. As she explained you have to spend some money the first time to get it going, so I found products with coupons and ECBs and I though I spent a little over $30 I received all but 3 cents back in ECBs! After that I am hooked. I have also done decently at Rite Aid but it's system is not as good for me. I am excited about the rebate check I will be receiving from them though. :) I know that over time it will help save a lot of money on toiletries!
I wish grocery stores had systems like this. Though you can find good deals on food it's usually the unhealthy food. Hopefully that will change one day, but saving money in one area works for me!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! So glad you are loving it. It's really fun... and it definitely pays off! :)

    ReplyDelete