Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

What a beautiful day! Though we were without extended family it was a great day of celebration. Jamey enjoyed opening his gift as well as Lillian's and playing with them both. My wonderful husband got me two movies I have been wanting for a year. He really is wonderful. I am so blessed to be married to such a loving husband. God has reminded me once again how blessed I really am when I do not deserve it. We went to the Village Manor pancake breakfast and helped a man having a heart attack or panic attack. Either way he did not look good. Please pray for Walter.
We then took a gift to our neighbors and had a great afternoon visiting with them including a yummy Iraqi lunch! Seriously, try Iraqi food. It is delicious! Jim had to work this evening but the kids and I had a wonderful Christmas dinner with some friends from church. Again God has truly blessed us far beyond anything I ever expected.
Looking forward to seeing my family tomorrow and spending a few days with them. And by the 30th I will have a new niece, whom I will get to meet in January. :) Such a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment