- Spend at least 10 minutes praying daily- Yes, I'm working more directed prayer into my day
- Spend at least 10 minutes reading and reflecting on the Bible daily- Yes!
- Memorize verses with the kids - We have already memorized 8 verses together
- Memorize Scripture- Doing this with the kids in school time
- Go out for a date once a week- Yes
Go on a night away once this year- Yes we went away for our anniversary!
- Read 3 books together this year- Did not read any this month
- Discuss plan weekly on
SundaySaturday afternoon- We are discussing plans but still need improvement on consistency and sticking to our plans as much as it depends on us
- Spend 30 minutes of one on one time with each child every week- We have had great improvement on this in the last week, still have a lot of growing, but at least we are progressing :)
- Go to playgroup each Tuesday- With starting school we have missed a couple as needed
- Write in individual journals at least 3 times this year- Up to date for the year. Should reach this goal next month
- Finish Jamey's 1st year Scrapbook- Need to go through pictures with Jim so this is on hold currently
- Keep up with cleaning schedule- Cleaning has gone by the wayside again. Trying to find a good balance in our day
- Keep up with my calendar- Status quo, still need improvement here
- Being fully present when with my family- Getting better at this but always room for improvement
- Continue sending out Prayer List- Yes
- Read a book a month for myself- This month I read "The Accidental Feminist". "The Age of Innocence" and "The Comedy of Errors" (review to come on the last one)
- Journal 5 days a week- Yes! God has really been giving me opportunity to do this in the morning
- Write (books) 3 days a week- I have written down some ideas for my nonfiction book I'm working on, but no actual writing
- Edit novel to prepare for publishing and research publishing options- No additional work on this during the month
- Finish Rosetta Stone Russian level 1 - Have not worked on this
- Continue to meet once a month with writing group- YES! Loved meeting with these Sisters this month. Such a great time
- Blog 3 days a week- Got a couple book reviews written
Go to water aerobics once a week- Started back to find out that our instructor was moving and they are going to begin charging for classes so only did this half the month and this will be no more Maintain weight until birth- Did well with this, still gained some but far better than other pregnancies
- Lose weight after giving birth- Just maintained this month, need a plan for this, but other things are taking priority
Where did October go? This month has flown by! We had a busy month with school, illness, co-op, church, and just life in general. We have spent a lot of time this month trying to figure out what life needs to look like. We're still struggling to figure this out and praying regularly for clarity. When I finally get a moment to breathe and write, I hope to blog some of the things that we have been learning and working through the last couple of months. God is constantly at work in our home and I am so thankful I am His.
How was your October?
How was your October?