Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Tales of Robin Hood

Book two for the Tim Challies Reading Challenge is Tales of Robin Hood from the Uborn Library of Fantasy and Adventure, illustrated by Ron Tiner. I'm using this book for the 13 book section as a book for children or teens.

I absoluetly loved Tales of Robin Hood! I was laughing, crying and in the midst of this intense story! I now want to read the original book. I have been familiar with the story of Robin Hood, but reading it was completely different. I loved the intrigue, intense battles and the clear fight of good vs evil. While I don't agree with everything that Robin and his men do, it is a brilliently writen story and I would love to read it again.

The kids seem to enjoy it as well and it was great for talking through truths of Scripture and life.

5 stars for this book!


No comments:

Post a Comment