Saturday, August 11, 2012

Biblical Greek

After a lot of discussion about the best way for Jim to do classes this year we decided he would do a modular course for Biblical Greek (online with a couple sessions on campus). After watching the first lesson with Jim I am so glad we decided to do it this way. Anyone who knows me knows that the one thing I really want to study at seminary is Biblical languages. I love languages and wish I could speak them all. I am also grateful for the ability to learn and pick up on most languages pretty easily. Greek seems to not be an exception. Almost immediately I have been able to read some of the words I have looked at while cutting up flash cards for Jim. I am excited to learn more along side of him. The best part has been listening to Jamey. He knows and sings the Greek alphabet song! It's so cute and he is still learning how to pronounce it correctly, but he knows it. This will be so much fun learning Biblical Greek as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment