Saturday, August 25, 2012

Coupons

I made a brief mention of my couponing conquests a few days ago. It's been awhile since I sought out the coupon deals as it has been a crazy season with little ones, being pregnant and preparing to move. But we were in need of a couple things that I can usually get less than a dollar and sometimes free. So last week I began again, looking for deals on the things we needed and anything else that might give me a good return of money. I succeeded and it payed off quite well this week.

I will work backward as Rite Aid was where I spent the most money.
At Rite Aide I spent $15.06 but I received $22 in Up Rewards.
At Target with all of my coupons I only spent $1.30. They do not have a rewards program so I got nothing back, but I did save $16.44.
CVS I felt like I robbed the store. With all my coupons and a gift card I spent no money, I had $1.23 left on my gift card and received $13.

It has been awhile since I had days like that, but it was nice! Such a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment