Monday, October 13, 2014

Cross-Cultural Connections by Duane Elmer

Jim and I read this book for School of Missions, and I am so thankful that it was part of the curriculum. This book has a wealth of knowledge and is very good at making you think about yourself and where you stand on issues. It is practical as well as Biblical and all around informational in helping people to understand those that are different. It even helped Jim and I talk through something that we had not considered before. I also really appreciate that it asks to you look at what you consider right, wrong and different. It is a great book for self evaluation in many areas that you may not have considered previously. Whether you plan to live in another culture or if you simply want to engage other people well, this book will help you in understanding yourself and other. I am so thankful this book was recommended to us and I readily recommend it to others. Read this book!

I give this book 5 stars. 

Check out the book here.

No comments:

Post a Comment