- Spend at least 10 minutes praying daily- Yes, usually for strength or wisdom sporadically throughout the day
- Spend at least 10 minutes reading and reflecting on the Bible daily- More improvement, but still want to grow more in this
- Memorize verses with the kids - We are working through verses related to lent and catechism
- Memorize Scripture- Currently working on verses that go with North Star Catechism
- Go out for a date once a week- Yes
- Go on a night away once this year- Need to plan this
- Read 3 books together this year- Started a list of books we want to read together
- Discuss plan weekly on Sunday afternoon- Better, hoping Jim being on days will improve this
- Spend 30 minutes of one on one time with each child every week- still need to work on this
- Go to playgroup each Tuesday- Missed a couple
- Write in individual journals at least 3 times this year- I have not written in any this month, but hoping to get caught up
- Finish Jamey's 1st year Scrapbook- This is not a top priority,but hoping to at least do some work on it this year
- Keep up with cleaning schedule- Doing major overhaul so did not do much with this
- Keep up with my calendar- Starting to do better with this
- Being fully present when with my family- Getting better at this, but still struggling
- Continue sending out Prayer List- Yes
- Read a book a month for myself- Finished "The Odyssey"
- Journal 5 days a week- doing better in this, but still not where I want to be
- Write (books) 3 days a week- Went through my creative writing bucket
- Edit novel to prepare for publishing and research publishing options- No editing this month
- Finish Rosetta Stone Russian level 1 - Have not worked on this
- Continue to meet once a month with writing group- Not able to meet this month
- Blog 3 days a week- Definitely kept up with this
- Go to water aerobics once a week- had to miss one
- Maintain weight until birth- Maintained well this month!
- Lose weight after giving birth-
March flew by with a lot of things going on. We are really seeking to get done with school in a timely manner and get our house more organized before baby, so most of our extra time is in that. I was thankful to get many things done that needed to be done and still get many other things done as well. Looking forward to a beautiful April!
How was your March?
How was your March?