- Spend at least 10 minutes praying daily- Yes, I'm working more directed prayer into my day
- Spend at least 10 minutes reading and reflecting on the Bible daily- Yes!
- Memorize verses with the kids - Starting this with our homeschool next month
- Memorize Scripture- Not much
- Go out for a date once a week- Yes
Go on a night away once this year- Yes we went away for our anniversary!
- Read 3 books together this year- Have started 2 books this past week
- Discuss plan weekly on
SundaySaturday afternoon- We are discussing plans but still need improvement on consistency and sticking to our plans as much as it depends on us
- Spend 30 minutes of one on one time with each child every week- still need to work on this
- Go to playgroup each Tuesday- I think we made it to all of them for at least a little while
- Write in individual journals at least 3 times this year- Got a little behind this month, but still on track to do this
- Finish Jamey's 1st year Scrapbook- Finally went through some of the stuff and looked at what I need to do with what I already have, nothing additional
- Keep up with cleaning schedule- Still really struggling to do this
- Keep up with my calendar- Status quo, still need improvement here
- Being fully present when with my family- Getting better at this, but still struggling
- Continue sending out Prayer List- Yes
- Read a book a month for myself- I'm 3/4 through "War and Peace"
- Journal 5 days a week- Yes! God has really been giving me opportunity to do this in the morning
- Write (books) 3 days a week- Did not work on this
- Edit novel to prepare for publishing and research publishing options- No additional work on this during the month
- Finish Rosetta Stone Russian level 1 - Have not worked on this
- Continue to meet once a month with writing group- Again, did not happen
- Blog 3 days a week- Did well at the beginning of the month, but the later half was crazy
- Go to water aerobics once a week- Started back to find out that our instructor was moving and they are going to begin charging for classes so only did this half the month and this will be no more
Maintain weight until birth- Did well with this, still gained some but far better than other pregnancies
- Lose weight after giving birth- Have started this, but it's slow
August was a crazy busy month and I have no idea where it went, hence me writing this post half way through September. We were still adjusting to being a family of 8 and really working on being together as a family as well as prepping for homeschool. Most of August was spent getting things organized and attempting to figure out schedules. In fact I was on the computer very little during August and have barely been on it in September thus far. Life has been so much about learning and seeking what God would have our life look like right now, in particular what it means to be a family under His rule. This is our top priority right now, and we are continuing to learn this everyday.
How was your August?
How was your August?