- Spend at least 10 minutes praying daily- Yes, I'm working more directed prayer into my day
- Spend at least 10 minutes reading and reflecting on the Bible daily- Yes!
- Memorize verses with the kids - We have already memorized 8 verses together
- Memorize Scripture- Doing this with the kids in school time
- Go out for a date once a week- Yes
Go on a night away once this year- Yes we went away for our anniversary!
- Read 3 books together this year- Read more this month
- Discuss plan weekly on
SundaySaturday afternoon- We are discussing plans but still need improvement on consistency and sticking to our plans as much as it depends on us
- Spend 30 minutes of one on one time with each child every week- still need to work on this, but am beginning to do this more
- Go to playgroup each Tuesday- With starting school we have missed a couple as needed
- Write in individual journals at least 3 times this year- Almost up to date for the year!
- Finish Jamey's 1st year Scrapbook- Need to go through pictures with Jim so this is on hold currently
- Keep up with cleaning schedule- We are getting better at cleaning regularly, schedule needs tweaking
- Keep up with my calendar- Status quo, still need improvement here
- Being fully present when with my family- Getting better at this but always room for improvement
- Continue sending out Prayer List- Yes
- Read a book a month for myself- Yes! Finally finished "War and Peace"
- Journal 5 days a week- Yes! God has really been giving me opportunity to do this in the morning
- Write (books) 3 days a week- Did not work on this
- Edit novel to prepare for publishing and research publishing options- No additional work on this during the month
- Finish Rosetta Stone Russian level 1 - Have not worked on this
- Continue to meet once a month with writing group- Again, did not happen
- Blog 3 days a week- Nope
Go to water aerobics once a week- Started back to find out that our instructor was moving and they are going to begin charging for classes so only did this half the month and this will be no more Maintain weight until birth- Did well with this, still gained some but far better than other pregnancies
- Lose weight after giving birth- Have started this, but it's slow, down 3 lbs this month!
September zoomed by this year! It has been a busy month as we started hour homeschool year. God has been moving and teaching us a lot about family and what our priorities should be. We are still figuring this out but we are learning together. Many things did not get done this month that I would have liked to get done, but the important things did! Father keep teaching us?
How was your September?
How was your September?