- Spend at least 10 minutes praying daily- I've been able to do this most days, growing in more directed prayer
- Spend at least 10 minutes reading and reflecting on the Bible daily- Been able to do this most days,
- Memorize verses with the kids - working on this during school time
- Have extended prayer times 4 times during the year- Jim had had 1, I had my first one this month
- Read Christian books (Jim- 1 (not school related), Emmie- 3)- Have not started any yet
- Pray together daily- YES! (except for the 1 night I was away)
- Go out for a date once a week- Not this month. It's been crazy and have had to have some date nights in
- Go on a night away once this year- Need to plan this
- Read 3 books together this year (read one day a week)- This did not happen
- Discuss plan weekly on Saturday afternoon- This was harder this month for a variety of reasons
- Spend 15 minutes of one on one time with each child every week- I need a good way to gauge this. This did not happen as much this month for various reason
- Special Outing Alone twice during the year with each child- None this month
- Family fun activity once a month- During a nice day we went to the park and ate Taco Bell! We also celebrated Easter with Ryan's family and enjoyed hanging out with them
- Write in individual journals at least 3 times this year- Did some writing, but am behind currently
- Finish Jamey's 1st year Scrapbook- No work was done on this
- Keep up with cleaning schedule- NO!
- Keep up with my calendar- Getting better
- Being fully present when with my family- Back and forth, some days I was able to do this well, other days it was really hard
- Try 12 new recipes this year- (4) Did not add to it this month
- No TV 2 days a week (watching)- I know this happened a few days, but not as much as I wanted
- Begin gardening in the spring- There is work being done in our back yard and hoping to get on this after it's completed
- Continue sending out Prayer List- Yes
- Read a book a month for myself- I've been doing some reading, but did not complete any books this month
- Jim read one fiction book- not yet, this month has all been school
- Journal 5 days a week- Yes! God is gracious
- Jim Journal 3 days a week- YES! This is a huge improvement and blessing for him
- Edit novel to prepare for publishing- No work on this
- Book Club once a month- Yes! Love these Sisters
- Continue to meet once a month with writing group- Did not happen this month (really, March has been insane)
- Blog 1-2 days a week- Yes! God has been gracious in this
- Mild Exercise twice a week- No!
- Maintain weight until birth- With the insanity I have gain some. Hoping to get back to healthier eating this week.
- Lose weight after giving birth-
I can't believe we're already at the end of March! This month has been very busy for our family with schooling, co-op, a family trip, and various activities with different groups. Our family also ended up living in a hotel for most of a week, which made the end of the month quite interesting. But we are now in a lead free house! God also provided me the opportunity to sign up to be an Independent Sales Consultant for Norwex. I love the products from Norwex and am excited to jump into this. It's a little daunting, but God has been working to help me launch well. If you would like to know more about these great products please ask! So yes, March was a whirl wind, but God has been gracious and provided for us in so many ways!
What was your March like?
What was your March like?