- Spend at least 10 minutes praying daily- God has definitely grown my prayer time this month, some days have more prayer time than others, but every moment praying is a blessing
- Spend at least 10 minutes reading and reflecting on the Bible daily- Most days this happened
- Memorize verses with the kids - working on this during school time
- Have extended prayer times 4 times during the year- Jim has had 2 and I have had 1
- Read Christian books (Jim- 1 (not school related), Emmie- 3)- Finished "Large Family Logistics"
- Pray together daily- YES!
- Go out for a date once a week- Sadly No
- Go on a night away once this year- Working on the logistics for this in a couple of weeks
- Read 3 books together this year (read one day a week)- No
- Discuss plan weekly on Saturday afternoon- No
- Spend 15 minutes of one on one time with each child every week- I think this has been averaged as a whole
- Special Outing Alone twice during the year with each child- No outings done this month
- Family fun activity once a month- We went out of town and had some fun family time at the beach
- Write in individual journals at least 3 times this year- No writing this month
- Finish Jamey's 1st year Scrapbook- No work was done on this
- Keep up with cleaning schedule- Did cleaning before heading out of town, but not schedule
- Keep up with my calendar- Getting better
- Being fully present when with my family- I was given a lot of grace to be more present than I have been
- Try 12 new recipes this year- (7) Made double chocolate zucchini bread and avocanana bread
- No TV 2 days a week (watching)- With traveling it's been back and forth, but I think we averaged this
- Begin gardening in the spring- Still nothing yet.
- Continue sending out Prayer List- Yes
- Read a book a month for myself- I finished "Large Family Logisitics"
- Jim read one fiction book- Finally started a fiction book while on our trip!
- Journal 5 days a week- Yes! God is gracious
- Jim Journal 3 days a week- While at home, yes
- Edit novel to prepare for publishing- No work on this
- Book Club once a month- Yes! Love these Sisters
- Continue to meet once a month with writing group- Not this month
- Blog 1-2 days a week- Yes! God has been gracious in this
- Mild Exercise twice a week- Not really, a little here and there, but not much
- Maintain weight until birth- Definitely gained this month
- Lose weight after giving birth-
When you travel for half a month it tends to go by quickly. Travel also plays a little with the goals. Even in all of that God has been very gracious to help us with praying, reading the Word and trusting Him with our lives. This month involved a lot of traveling and seeing family and many other goals that were not specifically stated for the year and that is good! We have learned so much during this month and grown in faith and seeing the blessing of following God in faith. That is what's important. God continues to grow us and our faith. God is so good.
How was your May?
How was your May?