Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Product Spotlight #2

Today I want to share my #2 from my Top 10 Norwex List, the X-Large Bath Towel (p. 53).

This towel is amazing and has been such a blessing to me. I hate feeling wet or damp. One of the things I hate with exiting the shower is not really being able to get dry. With the Norwex X-Large Bath Towel I can get my body dry! No more clothes sticking to my skin or skin drying out from air drying! I actually feel clean when I leave the shower now!

Between the Body Pack and the Bath Towel, showers have completely changed for me. I cannot recommend them enough!

Jim also loves the Bath towel. He says:

"I absolutely love the towel. It is so soft, absorbent, and it dries off very efficiently. It is thin, which is great for storing it, but unlike most thin towels I have used it is still soft and works wonderfully. It is easily one of my favorite products and I highly recommend it!"

What's even better? This month Norwex has a special on the Body Pack and X-Large Towel! Now is the time to get these products and see how wonderful they really are!

Have you tried the bath towel? What are you're impressions? How does it compare to other towels?


Please Contact me with any questions
Emmie Manor Independent Norwex Consultant
Emmie.reducingchemicals@gmail.com
www.emmiemanor.norwex.biz
Catalog (p. 53)


No comments:

Post a Comment