Wednesday, April 20, 2016

My Top 10

Becoming an Independent Norwex Consultant has been a fun challenge. I started using Norwex last August and was very quickly convinced of its excellence as a cleaning product. They have so many options to help with cleaning, so today I wanted to share my top 10 list with you.

1. Body Pack
2. X-Large Bath Towel
3. Envirocloth
4. Kitchen Towel/Cloth
5. Dish Cloth
6. Cleaning Paste
7. EnviroWand
8. Mop
9. Window Cloth
10. Dryer Balls

Over the next few weeks I will share more about these products and why I personally like them so much. As I use more this list may change, but this is where it stands currently!

What products are in your top 10? If you have never used Norwex, which products would you like to try and/or learn more about?

Please Contact me with any questions
Emmie Manor Independent Norwex Consultant
Emmie.reducingchemicals@gmail.com
www.emmiemanor.norwex.biz
Catalog

No comments:

Post a Comment